Wednesday, March 16, 2011

first their was gab!

Hey guys so Let me first say that this is a first for me a blog... I am more of a person who writes down my ideas down in a Utrecht sketch pad and try to make my animation shorts work. But on advice here I am writing down my thoughts for others to read.
NORMAN!
So let me start to say that I am an animator I am right now working on a
student collaborative that is dealing with our S.F Giants. So I am an animator with a really odd type of hobbies...
One of these hobbies is to write down short gags. I know so you think so she  likes a good joke... no I enjoy taking situations that all of us have heard about and then create short gag films in 3d. Making the viewer feel for my charterers and this is why I will be posting and hoping that i get feed back. Now with graduating I have a ton on my plate but I hope that can use this as a chance to see what the viewing population thinks of these short stories. I am hoping to one day produce my shorts and pitch them. So guys hope you like the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment