Tuesday, March 29, 2011

back from spring break... but there was so much rain

Well hello again.  So here I am back in the city by the bay ready to get back into school and work after a very wet spring break, but I guess that is my luck; since I am done with school this May. So this means it is back to the hustle and bustle of the flow of  Ideas to start coming out of my brain. yup to those who know me can see me shaking my head. as soon as I get my file ,copy written, I can start talking about the short me and my class mates are working on. :) i am really happy about the idea and with our director Vince we will hopeful get a ton of feed back and hopefully get this short film off the ground and maybe I can pitch the other ideas if it goes well. I am praying that we will be able to submit this short to a few Native American film festals since I do have some Native american roots. (quite a few) But wish us luck I will start keeping a daily record of our work and pipe line and hope it can help others who inspire to make some indie shorts.  anyways I need to hit the hay I have a lot to do and so very little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment